When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, April 28, 2005

    Everybodys Feeling Sort Of Blaaahhhh

    I feel very alone. Gooby has been sick lately. She's come to school, but she's been sick. Friday she had a fever. Monday she went home early. Tuesday her asthma was effecting her badly. Wednesday it was the same thing and she was freezing to death. Today she was better, though. On Wednesday Sara had a fever and couldn't come to school. Today Sara wasn't at school so apparently her fever came back. Gooby talked to her on the phone and said she sounded alright so maybe it's not a bad fever. Today Kambri's stomach was hurting and she had to go home early. Nobody's feeling good! I just hope I don't get sick!

    For any readers who are sick--I hope you get better!
    For any readers who aren't----I hope you don't get sick!


    link | posted by J at 6:45 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J