When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, May 30, 2005

    I'll start with...Katy

    In yesterday's post I said I'd start little profile things on my friends. And do a different person each day. Well, today I'm doing Katy.

    Katy is a great friend. She is also my neighbor. I've lived by her for almost 4 years. In fact, I got a great set of neighbors for my birthday that year. The reason I say that is because we moved into this house the very day before my birthday. We moved here on August 17th. So, the way I see it, I got a friend (Katy) for my birthday. She's awesome! We hang out all the time. As you've read (if you read my blog often or has read every post since the beginning), Katy and I skate and scooter a lot. Sometimes we just stay up front and talk. We also like to do gymnastics with each other, and we teach each other new moves.
    Katy is a little younger than me, but only by 1 year. And to us, age doesn't matter. We're not in any of each others classes, because we're not in the same grade. That's where the whole "she lives right next door" thing comes in handy. And when something messes that up, there's the " I can call her because she lives so close it's not long distance calling" method. And when she's not home, I use the "sit and wait until she comes back" thing. Our one fear is her moving. They don't plan to move until next year or something, but just in case, I will use the "find a way to get rich so I can hire a chauffeur to take me there whenever I want" method. Don't tell me that's impossible because it is, because if I can convince myself to believe it it might come true! :)
    Well, we hope Katy doesn't move. But until then, we can keep hanging out and having fun like we always do!
    Katy and I are alike in many ways. We think a like. It's kind of hard to explain. Nothing either of us can ever say hurts the other. Because we think the same things. This person's annoying... That movie's cheesy...etc. And even personal things like.. "Who did your hair? It's kind of weird." don't upset either of us. Because, for example, if somebody else did the other person's hair that person may not like it and neither will the other one of us. Sorry if this is confusing, but that's the best way I can explain it. The best way to explain is by saying "We are exactly alike". Well, almost. Some other things that make us alike are our interests. We both like to do gymnastics, we both like to climb anything, we both like to chew out annoying people, and things like that.
    Here is my greatest opinion... If I could describe Katy in one word, it wouldn't be a big word with lots of meanings. If I were describe Katy in one word it would be the thing that I liked a lot about her. If I could describe Katy in one word I would say "fun."


    link | posted by J at 8:29 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:53 PM, June 01, 2005~  

    :)!!!!!!!!!!
    (I actually posted this comment at 9:50)
    lol

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J