When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, May 24, 2005

    Nobody is ever on!!

    Yippee!!! Finally Tay is online. But the sad part is.. shes away. I checked out her xanga but she hasn't updated since the beginning of May. I never see her anymore nor am I in any contact with her. I checked out Jillian's xanga too. She hasn't updated since the beginning of February! How am I supposed to know whats going on in my cousin's lives if I am in no contact with them? It makes me sad...
    :(


    link | posted by J at 3:47 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J