When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, May 16, 2005

    Ellie and Annie

    Right now I am at my Grandma's house. Aunt Nise and Uncle Rob are visiting from Kentucky with their sweet little daughters, Ellie and Annie. They've been here for a couple weeks. They are leaving on Wednesday. Ellie is 4 years old. She is very sweet and cute. She is the oldest of the 2 girls. Her little sister, Annie, is very sweet and playful. She is only around 2 years old. Both of them are fun to be with. Well, I gotta go! Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 9:15 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J