When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, April 30, 2005

    Weekend with My Cuz

    Keaton is here. He will be spending the weekend with me. Lexi is here also but she only spent last night, she's leaving today. Keaton won't shut up though! If you know how to stop a redneck-teenager-really annoying-bigmouth to stop singing country music, please let me know!
    Oh well, he's a good kid. He'll stop eventually......EVENTUALLY


    link | posted by J at 7:22 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J