When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, May 03, 2005

    MacBeth and Romeo and Juliet

    I don't know much about Shakespeare, but he must be pretty famous! The ACO is having this whole Shakespeare-honoring thing on Thursday. Hannah is in Romeo and Juliet, and she gets to be Juliet! :) I am very happy for her! Sara, Kambri, Gooby, and Jordan are in MacBeth. Sara and Gooby get 2 parts. In one scene, Sara kills Gooby. They've told me and I've read their screenplay. I'm happy for them also.

    To Hannah, Sara, Gooby, Jordan, and Kambri--
    Congratulations and good luck! I know you'll do great!


    link | posted by J at 3:32 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:01 AM, June 02, 2005~  

    thanx!!!!!!!!!
    (11:00 AM)

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J