When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, May 08, 2005

    Cousins and Disneyworld

    I recently got back from my grandma's house. Uncle Rob, Aunt Nise, Ellie, and Annie are visiting from Kentucky. We hung out with them and took pictures and ate dinner at Logan's. We said our good-byes and left. Our flight to Dallas leaves at 7 in the morning. We have a 2 hour delay for the plane from Dallas to Orlando. There we will go to the Carribean Beach resort, unpack, and head off to the Magic Kingdom! If the hotel has Internet connection, I will post. We are leaving Toby and Ryleigh here for the week and Brandy will check on them often. Birkleigh was taken to the kennel around 1 this afternoon. Well, I have to get ready for bed because I have to wake up at like, 4. I don't have to get in bed this early, but I don't want to be cranky.
    Good night!


    link | posted by J at 10:00 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J