When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, May 18, 2005

    Since We Got Back

    Ry Posted by Hello

    I missed Ryleigh a lot while we were gone! I also missed Toby, Birkleigh, and Spenser. Apparently, while we were gone Ryleigh cried himself hoarse. When he barks it's raspy and not as shrill as usual. It's kind of weird. We left him and Toby and Spenser at home while we were gone but we left Birkleigh at the kennel. We didn't get Birkleigh until the day after we came home.
    I've barely gotten to see Jordan since we got back. I didn't see her last week because I was thousands or millions or something miles away. I was in Florida! Monday she was at a choir thing all day. Tuesday she was at a science museum with a different class. Today was the same. Tomorrow I'll be going to that same science place and the same the next day. She'll be gone until Thursday next week because she will be in a worldwide Odyssey of the Mind competition. Next Friday is the last day of school! Maybe I can catch her during the summer or something. I'll just have to see and you'll just have to read!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 5:41 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J