When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, May 15, 2005

    Lo! I have returned from Florida!

    We're baaaack!!!! We got back on Saturday night around 10:30. We unpacked on Sunday and watched movies. On Monday we had to get on a plane to Dallas. There was a 2 hour layover. After 2 hours of boredom we finally caught a plane to Orlando. We got to Orlando and then to our hotel. We went to the Magic Kingdom but we only got to go on a couple of rides because we didn't even get to Florida until around 3 or something. Tuesday we went to Epcot. Mission:Space made me feel kind of sick. But I loved Test Track. Journey Into Imagination with Figment was cute, even though I'm a little old for it, I still liked it. We rode almost all of the rides. On Wednesday we went to Magic Kingdom and rode some rides. We rode Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad and all the other cool rides. On Thursday we went to MGM and rode Tower of Terror and watched cool shows. I can't remember if I went to the awesome Japanese restaurant on Wednesday or Thursday but it was cool. I had my picture taken with the chef. On Friday we went to Animal Kingdom and watched cool shows and rode cool rides and took cool tours. On Saturday we went to Epcot for 1 last time and packed our stuff. We took a plane home. It was awesome!


    link | posted by J at 3:27 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J