When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, May 31, 2005

    Today I'll do...Sara

    Continuing my posts about friends...(if you don't know what I'm talking about see What I Plan to Post, May 29th)

    Sara is a great friend. I met her last year at school. I was new at that school because I had switched from a private school to a public school. Sara's awesome. One way we really got to know each other was we studied together for the Spelling Bee. And we both won! So we won together and we went to District Spelling Bee together. That's where I got 5th place and she got 7th. But there were at least 20 kids there so we still did good. Since then we've done everything together! I went to her birthday. (see post Yesterday, January 17th) We do a lot of things together. We even have the same kind of dog. Birkleigh and Doogie are both shih-tzus. Anyways, Sara is awesome! I said that already..but it's true! Now that it's summer I will have to have her over a lot. Because we don't have a school to see each other at. But luckily we do have e-mail.
    Sara and I have done a lot together. We've gone bowling on her birthday, we've done crazy stuff on days with no work or school, and we have done the stupidest things in the hallway. I'm sorry I haven't been specific enough. We've stood on each others backs, walked acroos the tops of monkey bars, spun on one foot through the hallways, and many other things. I know this stuff may not seem exciting or weird, but if you were there you would laugh your head off...literally.
    If I could describe Sara in one word, it would be a word most people wouldn't believe. If you only know Sara a little bit you will think I'm talking about a different person. But once you get to know her, anybody including myself could describe her as "energetic."


    link | posted by J at 10:17 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:57 PM, June 01, 2005~  

    thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (9:55 PM)
    :)

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J