When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, June 24, 2005

    Home Alone knowing I Created a Domino Effect...

    I'm not bored yet, I've been here since 12 or something by myself. It's not new or anything, just Friday. I was on the phone with Jordan for a while. We're not going to be in any of each others classes this year...:( Pretty stinky. Sara and I are though. Paxton is in a class or two with me, too. By the way, I just found out Paxton got a blog. I think I've created a domino effect! I told Jordan and she got one, and she told Paxton and she got one. Pretty cool! Now Paxton can tell someone and that person will get a blog then tell another person about it and that person will get a blog and tell another person about it and that person will get a blog etc...
    I got a really good picture of Toby and Ryleigh the other day, I'll try to post it soon.
    Will post again soon!
    I have to go get a phone cord out of Birkleigh's mouth....


    link | posted by J at 1:49 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:01 PM, June 24, 2005~  

    whos paxton?i asked my dad if i could get a blog but he said no....

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J