When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, June 23, 2005

    Sprinklers, Fences, and Bug Bites..Oh my!!!

    Sprinklers
    Yesterday when I went out to get the mail, Katy came and got me. I put the mail in the house then came outside again. Katy's dad had turned the sprinklers on. And me and Katy just can't resist a moment to be immature and idiotic! (have lots and lots of fun!!!) Me and Katy ran through the sprinklers, danced in the sprinklers, sprayed each other with the sprinklers, and spit out water we had caught from the sprinklers. We even ring-around-the-rosie-ed in the sprinklers! It was fun.

    Fences
    I'm a climb-o-maniac! And of course with Katy, I'm a HUGE maniac no matter what it narrows down to. Me and Katy like to climb up and over fences. I was in her back yard and I climbed into my back yard and lifted up Ryleigh for Katy to pet. And of course we had our share in climbing up and over fences from the backyard to the front yard. Don't even get me started on brick walls and porches!

    Bug Bites
    Down in Katy's back yard way past the trampoline and the garden, is a small area of woods. Katy and I, being the curious and daring people we are, went down into the woods. We tried to climb a tree down there but it was too hard. We put sticks on snake holes so that the snakes didn't come out. We didn't see a rabbit this time, darn! We went down to the bottom and started looking around when Katy found a ton of bug bites on her. Actually, we don't know if they're bug bites or if they're from a plant or if Katy was allergic to something that might have been sprayed on the bark of the tree. She said they itched really bad and every time she looked there were more. Kind of weird....

    Oh My!!!
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to update more often.
    See ya!


    link | posted by J at 4:39 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J