When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, June 13, 2005

    My Music

    When people ask me if I listen to hip-hop and pop, I say "no". When people ask me if I have the new Gwen Stefani CD, or whatever, I say " Who's Gwen Stefani? or whoever." The only way I know who Gwen Stefani is, is Jordan talks about 'em. When I say, "Have you heard Bon Jovi's Next 100 Years?" People say, "Who?"

    What's on my playlist?
    Next 100 years-- Bon Jovi
    California Dreamin'-- Mamas and the Papas
    Drift Away-- Uncle Kracker
    Sweet Child O Mine-- Guns n Roses
    Paradise City Guns n-- Roses
    Brandy You're a Fine Girl-- I forgot who sings it
    Rockin' Robin--Jackson 5
    Silent Lucidity-- Queensryche
    Jump-- Van Halen
    One Voice-- Billy Gilman
    Livin' On a Prayer-- Bon Jovi
    Cats in the Cradle-- Harry Chapan, Bon Jovi, miscellaneous
    In the Air Tonight--Phil Collins

    A bunch of people I know haven't heard of half those songs.
    I'm not quite sure what I listen to, but it's good.
    Comment or e-mail me and lemme know what you listen to!
    :)
    Will post more soon.


    link | posted by J at 2:58 PM |


    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J