When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, June 14, 2005

    A Quick Little Update!

    Hello!
    I'm still experimenting with my blog! As you probably noticed, I've been doing a lot of stuff to my side bar.
    If you read my side bar, you would have seen the schedule I have. Today, Tuesday, Katy, Courtney, and Kye came over. We mainly just sat at the computer doing stuff in Picasa. And of course, we had lunch and did some other stuff. Courtney drew me this awesome picture. It was my name written in different fonts and stuff. Maybe I can scan it in and put it on my blog. Me and Katy did "Me and Katy" stuff. Our actions are weird beyond reason when we get together! But it's fun! Kye pretty much hung out with Bailey if he wasn't screaming at or running from innocent little Birkleigh. :( All but Kye enjoyed Birkleigh's company. Ryleigh and Toby had to stay out because Kye would probably have died of hysteria or something. When they left we vegged out until the air conditioning man came. He is still here. I have no problem with that, I'm just typing! Apparently, somethings wrong with our AC. I did not notice.
    Well, that's pretty much what's up here!
    Have a nice day!
    Will post more soon.


    link | posted by J at 4:45 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J