When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, June 16, 2005

    The Dog Across the Street

    I have an interesting story.
    The phone rang while mom was vacuuming so she to stop to go get it. Before she answered she told dad, "That's probably my niece", because Brandi's coming over today. She picked up the phone to find it was actually Katy on the other line. Katy told her that there was a dog across the street that looked similar to Ryleigh. When mom went out to pet the dog, she noticed some characteristics that they had in common. They were both rat terriers and had very alike colors. The dog also behaved like Ryleigh. Hyper, happy, and tail-wagging. When mom pet it, it rolled over on it's back, just like Ryleigh does. Of course, Bailey and I had to meet the dog. He was so sweet!!! He was a lot like Ryleigh, too. In fact, Ryleigh is laying right beside me as I type, but that's not the point. The dog would play and jump around and roll in the grass and loved to be loved! It's like I'm describing Ryleigh!
    Well, I thought that was a fun story, plus I couldn't think of anything else to type!
    Have a nice day!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 10:37 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J