When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, June 11, 2005

    Like it?

    Hey!
    What do you think of the new layout? ( I know you can't answer but you can comment) My Dad and I did it last night. But, I think Dad gets 3/4 of the credit and I get, like, 1/4 of the credit. We didn't just download it, we downloaded it and used a different program to change the colors. We changed the colors of the body,text,links. Afterwards I came upstairs to make sure everything was in place. Well, everytime you get a new layout, your sidebar is changed. Luckily I had copied and saved the sidebar's HTML code from the template earlier. So I just replaced the new one with the one I used to have. That was pretty fun. I don't even speak HTML, my dad does. Once the sidebar was changed, I changed my profile picture. I think this one's cuter. I think I'm the same age in both pictures. I like going through, finding old pictures of me. It's not the easiest thing, but it's fun. Now you can see how cute I was!!!
    Well, lemme know what you think of it!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 7:28 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J