When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, June 10, 2005

    Garage Sales

    Today Mom went to the quilt shop to work and Bailey went to a summer library at her school. During this time, Dad and I ran around to different garage sales. Dad bought huge stacks of books. He bought himself 12 at 1 of the garage sales. I bought a book, too. Dad also bought a little mini Simon game. We went to almost every garage sale around. One of the garage sales we went to was run by these really nice ladies. We talked to them for a while about Disneyworld and stuff because they saw my Animal Kingdom shirt and wanted to know about it. A little later my dad said one of the ladies looked familiar. She told Dad that she worked at Kelly and went to First Baptist Church. That was when my dad recognized her. So they started talking about what small groups they were in and stuff. They were really nice ladies. Another garage sale, the one where Dad bought the books, had a whole table of books like what Dad reads. He likes to read a lot of big, religious books. That garage sale had a lot. So he was just picking them up, one by one, saying stuff like "That's a great book." or "I like that author." It was kind of funny. One book he got, that I might consider reading some day, was "Sunday School in Action". He said it's old, but good. After we finished our garage sale hunt, we picked up Bailey and got some Sonic which we ate when we got home. So now we're here and I am ending a post for my blog.
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 1:02 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger J commented at 12:51 PM, June 11, 2005~  

    Yah the garage sales were fun! Ok, I'm desperate! I never get any comments, so I commented myself. Oh well! But yah, they were cool garage sales.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J