When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    I Have A Lot To Tell You

    I'm back!

    Katy was gone for a 4 day golf trip thing. So I didn't get to see her until Tuesday or something. I got an e-mail from Korah, and YIPPEE she is coming to my house soon. Sara's dog, Doogie, is sick. Poor puppy... I spent the night at Jordan's Tuesday night. Her cat Princess, is pure evil. I helped her set up a blog and an AIM profile. Jordan, not her cat. Gooby came over on the last day of school, I'm not sure if I told you that or not. I'm just emptying out my head. Aunt Jean is in the hospital, please pray for her. We are looking for a new gymnastics class for me. And a swimming class for Bailey. Micaela is moving to Texas. I don't know when. Jillian and Taylor are finally updating their xangas again! YAY!!!! I went to Grandma's house last Friday. Ryleigh is sitting on my lap. And because of that, it might be hard to type. My finger is itchy, which is very odd. And I'm a happy camper.

    See you all later!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 7:55 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J