When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, June 09, 2005

    Remembering

    You know how you can remember the strangest things? And yet they're the less important things? You know if someone sneezed before they said "hi" to you but you don't remember when your history assignment is due. Just stupid things like that... Once, about 5 years ago, I tripped over Toby when I was running outside. I remember that, but I couldn't tell you when I have to go see the doctor again for a check-up. It's kind of weird, what you remember. It's not important enough to remember for a period of time, but you never seem to forget it. If my cousin tells me something I'll remember it for a long time. But if it's something I need to know, I won't remember it as long as I will the other thing he told me. I've always thought that was weird. I don't know if it happens to you or if I'm just crazy. But, this is what I have a blog for.
    Will post more soon.


    link | posted by J at 2:17 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J