When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, June 07, 2005

    The Last But Not Least...Leta

    Continuing posts. See What I Plan to Post, May 27th.

    The very last one...Enjoy!
    Tomorrow will be back to normal posts!

    Leta is a great friend. I've known her since I was 4 years old. We went to school together until about 2 years ago when she left and started going to public schools. Then the next year I switched to the public school system. But we lived in different districts so we're not in the same school. But we keep in touch through phone and e-mail.
    Leta and I have done fun stuff together. When you've been friends with a person that long it's hard not to have great memories of being with them. We've gone to each other's birthday parties and everything else. We've roasted marshamellows, we've creamed each other in shaving cream fights, and have had unforgetable moments at every place we've gone together. Church camp, birthday parties, field trips, and sleepovers are some things that we could tell you a million things about. Sand sculptures, singing for audiences, and doing each others make-up like crazy are things we could laugh our head off at if you mentioned them. We know what it's like to see the other one act completely bizarre and be able to tell you its normal. Leta's a great person and she is very special to me.
    If I were to describe Leta in one word...I don't know what I'd say. I guess I could say, in a good way, "unpredictable".

    My friend posts are all done now and I would like to say 10 things:
    Love ya Katy! Love ya Sara! Love ya Lisa! Love ya Gooby! Love ya Hannah! Love ya Jordan! Love ya Korah! Love ya Kambri! Love ya Fluffy! Love ya Leta!


    link | posted by J at 4:53 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J