When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, June 25, 2005

    My Day and Hannah C's Summer

    My Day
    I forgot to wake up early this morning to open my door so Toby waited in the hallway for me this morning instead of by my bed. I need to remember to open the door. I opened it yesterday morning, but not this morning. I got up around 7:30 and let the dogs out. Around 8 or 8:15 I fed them like I always do. Toby won't eat if Mom feeds him in the morning, we don't know why, so she feeds him at night. Mom and Dad went to Sams for a couple hours so Bailey played video games and I watched a movie and....I forgot what else. They brought home Wendy's (I'm missing Florida's fancy food) and we ate. I, of course, ate a hamburger and some french fries, including the rest of Bailey's which she didn't want to eat. And, as always, Toby and Ryleigh got leftovers and Birkleigh got "leftoverettes". I talked to Hannah some time today and here's what I have to say about that:

    Hannah C's Summer
    I got to talk to Hannah on the phone today, I was glad to get in contact with her again. Poor Hannah, she's had a pretty rough summer. So far, she's fallen down wooden steps, gotten an eye infection, and a stomach virus. What a great way to start your time away from school. On the bright side, she got her hair cut and got bangs that hang over on the side of her forehead. And, the best of all, she got to talk to me!!! Hahaha!


    That's all I have to say!
    Will post more soon!
    And I'll post more pictures on my new blog, J's Picture Blog, soon too.


    link | posted by J at 8:26 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J