When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, June 01, 2005

    This Time I'll Do... Lisa

    Continuing posts about friends. If you don't know what I'm talking about see What I Plan to Post, May 29th.

    Lisa is a great person. I have known her since I was 4. We used to go to school together but that changed when I switched to the public school system. We're still in contact, though. We talk on the phone and AIM. I went to her house not too long ago, also. (See All About It, March 10th for details) It was lots of fun. In fact, I talked to her on the phone yesterday. Her school got out a couple weeks ago. Mine just got out last week! I'm glad, though. I didn't want school to end. I think Lisa was ready for summer, so I'm glad she got out earlier. Yesterday we talked on the phone until I had to eat dinner. Lisa takes Tae-Kwon-Do, so I couldn't call her back because she had to go to her class.
    Lisa and I are very silly when we get together. We jump, we dance, we run, and we go completely NUTSO!!! But nutso-ness is fun with Lisa. We've had funerals for crickets (Mr. Whiskers, to be specific, lived a good life, died a happy bug) and have sang foreign songs in the tops of trees. We've had pizza for breakfast and have fallen in rivers. We have talked until morning and walked until lunch. We have done a lot of fun stuff. And if you ask Lisa I bet she would say the same thing.
    If I were to describe Lisa in one word, it would describe the fun and joy in having her around. If I were to describe her in one word, it would tell you why we go completely nut-so. If I were to describe Lisa in one word, it would be "happy."


    link | posted by J at 10:34 AM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:40 PM, June 01, 2005~  

    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:41 PM, June 01, 2005~  

    that last comment was published at precisely 9:38

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J