When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, June 02, 2005

    Today it can be...Gooby

    Continuing posts. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see What I Plan To post, May 27th.

    Gooby is an awesome person. Like Sara, I met her just last year. In fact, she lives right down the street from me. But she's a couple hundred houses down. She was in my math class last year. That's how I got to see her. We were in the same Math and PE class. Other than those classes and lunch, I never got to see her. But we made the best of it and still were able to become great friends. Plus she lives right down the street, so she's come over after school.
    You're probably wondering, "Who in there right mind would name their kid 'Gooby'?" Well, nobody would! We, (Me, Sara, Jordan F., Mrs. Donna, and Mr. Keith) named her that. At the bowling alley, (see post Yesterday, January 17th for details) for Sara's birthday, we used computers to keep scores. There were 3 Jordans, Jordan F., Gooby, and myself. So we had to type our last names. The computer letters were weird looking so Gooby's last name looked like: GOOBY. So, we called her Gooby. It's been that way ever since. We've had tons of fun times since then, also. Gooby's birthday (see post All About It, February 5th for details), Jordan F's birthday, and just times where we hang around. We've played soccer together, jumped on trampolines together, played with dogs together, and other stuff. I know this stuff sounds normal and not very different, but it's really special with Gooby.
    I don't think I can describe Gooby in one word. There are so many things about Gooby you can't just say one thing. It's hard to explain, but there's a certain thing about Gooby I think of when I think of her that has no word for it. She loves to be a kid. I'm not saying that in a bad way at all. She's not like a "waahhh waaahh baby" or a "please please toddler". She's nothing like that. What I mean is she loves to have fun and isn't ashamed of that. If you know a word that fits that description please tell me.


    link | posted by J at 2:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J