When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, June 04, 2005

    Todays can be about...Jordan F.

    Continuing fried posts. See What I Plan to Post, May 27th.
    That part gets boring to type every day...

    Jordan is a wonderful friend. I used to go to Sunday School with her until she left that church. She hated me. But now we're friends. Like Sara and Gooby, I met her just last year..again. I hadn't seen her for 5 years. But I recognized and feared her. lol. On the first day of school she was really nice to me, so I figured she didn't remember me. It wasn't until mid-semester that she said, "Hey!!! I remember you!!!". We became good friends.
    Jordan and I have done a lot together. We are 2 out 3 Jordans that hang out together. So it's the 3 Jordans, a Sara, and a Fluffy. Gooby is the other one. Man, it gets confusing. Jordan and I have gone bowling at Sara's party, ordered pizza in our pajamas at Gooby's party, and have shopped in theTulsa mall at her own birthday. We chat on messenger all the time. We also call each other on the phone. And I type about her on my blog (ta da!). Every once in a while one of us will irratate the other one in some way, and we'll get kind of mad. But we always get happy with each other soon after. Nothing has ever made us too mad. So we've never been mad at each other long. Good friends can't stay mad at each other. And if they can, then they're not very good friends like me and Katy, me and Sara,me and Lisa,me and Gooby, me and Hannah, and me and Jordan are. (People I've written about so far) Or (people I haven't done yet) me and Fluffy, me and Kambri, or me and Leta. lol. And even though we don't get along perfectly, Jordan and I will always be great friends.
    If I were to decsribe Jordan in word, I would use the word that first pops into my head. The first word that popped into my head was a word that means she doesn't give up and isn't puny (like me!). If I were to describe Jordan in one word, it would be "strong."


    link | posted by J at 5:01 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J