When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, June 05, 2005

    Today's Should Be About...My Good Friend, Korah

    Continuing posts about friends. See What I Plan To Post, May 27th.


    Korah is a great friend of mine. Even though we live in different states, we're still friends. She lives in Oklahoma and I live in Arkansas. We're not very far from each other, but far enough that we only see each other a couple times a year. Korah's mom, Mrs. Patty, has been my mom's best friend since Jr. High or something like that. Me and Korah have been friends for quite a while too.
    Even though we don't see each other, we stay in touch through e-mail. And when we do see each other, we have lots of fun. We've made movies on the computer, chewed out bullies in public areas (well, almost..they were mean and we had to talk them into leaving us alone), and tons of other fun stuff. We plan to get together soon, and I promise when we do I'll post about it. Until then we will e-mail each other. :) . We e-mail a lot to stay in touch. Well, we try.
    One time she was at my house and I had e-mailed her a couple days before telling her to e-mail me before she came. She hadn't e-mailed me. I didn't care though. So we were wandering around the house and her mom told her about my e-mail and Korah just said "oops.." It was actually pretty funny. And that just shows what laziness can do to you. lol. jk.
    If I were to describe Korah in one word, it would have to be a compound word. The word that comes to my mind is what I don't think is a real word, but it makes sense when I think of Korah. The word is "straight-forward."


    link | posted by J at 11:36 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:42 PM, June 13, 2007~  

    i think Korah sounds cool.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J