When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, June 06, 2005

    Today's Will Be...Kambri and Fluffy

    Continuing posts about friends. See What I Plan To Post, May 27th.

    Today I will do 2 people, Kambri, then Fluffy.
    Tomorrow I will do Leta and it will be the last one.

    Kambri
    Kambri is a great person. Just like Sara (see post Today I'll do Sara, May 31st) , Gooby (See post Today it can be Gooby, June 2nd) , and Jordan (see Today's Can Be About Jordan F., June 4th), I met her last year at school. Kambri's a person that's easy to become friends with. And she's a fun friend, too. She and Jordan hang out a lot more then Kambri and I do, but that's not because she doesn't like me. Because I was new, she knew Jordan better than she knew me. Kambri and I are great friends and Jordan and Kambri are great friends. Everyone can have more than one friend.
    Kambri is fun to be with. She takes gymnastics and does dances for the school. She and Jordan dance to hip-hop for our entertainment at pep rallys and stuff. And they let me watch them make it up beforehand. Kambri also plays kickball and stuff on free days. Yes, Kambri is very athletic, but she's also a good friend, too. She's the kind of person you can tell where you hurt yourself. And she's the kind of person that always understands why you did something. She's also a person that thinks of everyone equally and doesn't judge anyone by anything about them. She's a great friend. The saddest thing is, we're not going to the same school next year. I'm really going to miss her.
    If I were to describe Kambri in one word, it would probably be a word as simple as "thoughtful".

    Fluffy
    Fluffy's an awesome person. Just like Sara, Gooby, Jordan, and Kambri, I met her last year at school. I was new. At first, Fluffy didn't take much interest in me. Why? Well, I was weird. lol. She and Gooby were good friends. So when I hung out with Gooby, Fluffy was there too. And I had no problem with it. There wasn't one thing I had against, who was then Morgan, Fluffy. Oh yeah... She has a weird nickname like Gooby does. (Wow! Fluffy's such a common name though. I thought it was her real name! lol) Fluffy does not have fluffy hair at all. We call her Fluffy because if you changed a couple letters in her last name to fs, thats what it'd be.
    Pretty simple, yet not that common. I know, we're creative.
    Fluffy and I have done the funnest of fun together. One time, at Gooby's birthday party, we put make-up on ourselves and the other girls while they were sleeping. We put it on all of them but one. The birthday girl... It was so funny in the morning. And we were such good actresses, nobody knew. That's only one of the many fun times we've had together. Also at Gooby's house, we had a dork moment. We were in Gooby's room when everyone else was downstairs, and we turned on the radio to a rock station I listen to all the time. We jumped up and did the craziest thing. We were jumping and swinging our heads and what we called "dancing to the music". When the door knob turned we crashed and sat, though. I know, we're creative.
    You can just guess what word I will use to describe Fluffy with. I know, we're "creative".


    link | posted by J at 2:09 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J