When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, November 07, 2005

    Report Results, The Disappearing Mouth Blisters, AQ, and Waiting for Holidays

    Report Results
    My Anthony Horowitz poster turned out great!!! I got an A+ on it and Mrs. Rogerson hung it out in the hall for everyone to see. I saw some other posters that gave me good ideas for my next report. Which I don't know when she'll assign another report. If I had to have done a different author it would have been Eoin (pronounced owen) Colfer or Lois Lowry. But some other people did those. I don't like doing the same things as other people. I'm glad no one else did Anthony Horowitz.

    The Disappearing Mouth Blisters
    My mouth blisters have amazingly disappeared!!! That means...(drum roll)... I can eat painlessly now!!! I used Listerine and Peroxide and this mouth-numbing stuff and POOF it's gone!!!

    AQ
    We ate at AQ yesterday. I had a baked potato and some soup. And for lunch today I had a baked potato and for dinner tonight...Baked Potato!!! You can tell I like potatoes. Aq was good. We went after church and waited in the car until it opened. Our service gets out at 10:30 and we don't go to Late Hour so we usually have to wait. It took about 15-20 minutes to get there and we waited for 10-15 minutes in the car.

    Waiting For Holidays
    I haven't celebrated a holiday in so long! 2005 has zipped by and now Thansgiving and Christmas are on their way! I can't remember the last holiday I celebrated. No, I don't celebrate Halloween. Thansgiving is so fun! We always have turkey and we sit around for 3 days doing nothing. This weekend my parents are going to Branson for Christmas shopping. I can't wait. I've already bought Keaton's present. I got him a **** called *** **** **** *****. Oops! You'll have to wait and see! I'll reveal everything on Christmas! I know, 53 day to wait.


    link | posted by J at 6:03 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:31 PM, June 18, 2013~  

    Become a good, safe, and protective motorist. Avoiding incidents and getting attentive plus proactive on the road will help a person the particular "safest" you could be. chwilówki Where are you able to buy PLPD Car Insurance? Thanks to technologies as well as the rise of the web shopping for a cheap PLPD insurance policy is never less complicated. Comparing rates and looking around was previously a problem. It all included making several calls plus talking to the half number of product sales reps plus insurance providers. Obviously you also needed to pay attention to every sales rep place in their two pennies System.Drawing.Bitmap a sales pitch. Luckily, instances have got transformed and you also know lengthier have to do things the old-fashioned way. You can now compare estimates as well as buy PLPD auto insurance from the comfort of your own house. When it is your own goal to find the cheapest cost possible for PLPD insurance I suggest going online plus visiting an online insurance assessment web site. These websites will make your life easy. They will ask you some easy questions the go code as well as the kind of car a person drive. After you have supplied this information the assessment web site will provide you with a list of the carriers within your zero program code with all the least expensive rates. After you have simplified down your selection you are able to finish your quote with the carrier of the choice and complete your purchase online or even having a live representative.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J