When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    Computer Stuff

    Aunt Cindy got a new computer. She's figuring out how to use it. According to the e-mail she sent me, she's having a good time playing around with it. Actually, she got a lap top. But to me, they are the same. Hehe! Dad recently got a cool new printer. It prints really fast. But today, Bailey was trying to print something but it wouldn't print because her desktop printing system thing was still connected to the old printer, which is no longer there. So I had to go into the control panel and switch it. Easy..


    link | posted by J at 7:08 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J