When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, September 24, 2005

    Sunset Grill

    We decided to go to the Sunset Grill for breakfast this morning. I had pancakes with a side of biscuits and gravy. The pancakes were bigger than my head! Before we had gotten our food, this man around the age of 40 or so dressed in a motorcycle outfit walked in. He stood there for a while and eventually turned to Bailey. I heard Donald duck talking and saw that it was him. He was talking like Donald Duck to Bailey. We all laughed and when he asked Bailey if he had scared her, she said "Kind of" and he apologized. We saw him walk over to another table and heard people laughing but we couldn't hear what he was saying. He went to the door and said "Bye!" in Donald Duck voice to us and left. Later, he came back and said, "And you thought I was gone. Didn't you?" in Donald Duck language. It was funny. Bailey thought he was the guy that played Donald Duck on the cartoons.


    link | posted by J at 1:23 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:11 PM, October 14, 2005~  

    It is October 14th. You really need to update your blog.

    Love,
    Mom

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J