When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, September 22, 2005

    Katy, Lisa, and No School.

    Katy
    I went outside with Katy today. I did front handsprings on the ground. Yesterday when I went to her house we did these things where we ran into each other and hooked arms before falling backwards onto our keisters. Instead of saying "1,2,3" or something, I would say "Run", then she would say "Forest" and I would say "Run" very slowly. Then we'd run, hook, and fall. It was fun.
    "Run, Forest Run!"

    Lisa
    Lisa called. I also heard she got her 1R blue or something like that. It's a tae-kwon-doe belt and she got it because she is so good! Her mom's birthday was yesterday. She had to get off because her dad was calling. But I'm hoping she'll call back.

    No School
    We have no school tomorrow. The teachers are having a meeting. I am happy, but sad because I like school. And because I won't be able to finish my clay mask. We're making clay masks in art. Mine is going to be an Egyptian queen and I'm almost finished. I just need to do her hair. Maybe once it has been put into the kiln and painted and all that, I'll take a picture and put it on my picture blog. (www.jbirdpics.blogspot.com)


    link | posted by J at 5:20 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J