When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, September 23, 2005

    Shopping

    Food Court
    I generally don't like shopping. But today I was kind of in the mood for Claire's. My kind kind Mommy took me to the mall today to look around. We went to the mall and dropped by Grandpa's table. Grandpa and his friends sit at the same table every day in the mall.
    Claires
    We talked and later went to Claire's. I used my gift card to buy a colorful stretchy bracelet (click to see), some pretty blue earrings which I am currently wearing,(no picture), some square earrings in different colors (no picture), and some pretty earrings in different colors with little swirls (no picture). It was fun.
    Payless
    We went to Payless and looked around at shoes. I saw a few really cute pairs but didn't get them. I am comfy in my own shoes. Which I got from Payless some other time.
    Gloria Jeans
    We went to Gloria Jeans, the best coffee place in the mall. Bailey got a Cookies and Cream frozen cappucino, Mom got some hot coffee, and I got a Coco Loco frozen cappucino. (click here)
    Time Out
    Bailey was getting bored so I took her to Time Out and let her play some games. I watched her play them and I played one. She played this Simon-like game where you step on the buttons that light up and an alien-shooting game and a soccer game. I played a Star Wars game and watched her play the others. She had fun at the step-on-the-lighting-up-button game. She played it twice. She got 20 tickets and I made 2 for her so she got 22. She got a top, 2 erasers, and a sour candy.
    Lunch
    We went to Shogun but we left because if we wanted to eat there we would have to wait an hour. So, we just went to Sonic and Bailey got Taco Bell. We went to Braums last and got some ice cream and went home. And here I am!


    link | posted by J at 12:41 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:11 PM, September 24, 2005~  

    Ilove Gloria Jeans!!!!
    :)

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J