When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, September 12, 2005

    Who would I pick?

    I have been thinking about this lately, even though there is no reason: If I had the chance to meet a famous person, who would it be? And actually, I have many people in mind. The person who would be at the top of my list would probably be M. Night Shyamalan. He is a great director and producer. He did Signs and The Village. I would also like to hear about where he came from. That would be awesome. The second celebrity of my choice would be Susan Lucci. She is such a great actress! And she is what has held All My Children for so long, beside the fact it's a great show. She's great, and so is Alicia Minshew, who is also on my list and All My Children. Most people would want to meet Jesse McCartney or Hilary Duff, not me. I would want to meet Jon Bon Jovi. He's awesome. Well, just wanted to share.


    link | posted by J at 7:25 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J