When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, September 11, 2005

    Conway

    Patrick and Pam are two of my cousin's on my Dad's side. They have been in Conway because of the hurricane affecting Slydel. They have many trees down, they said about 80%, but nothing big. Not even their shed was destroyed, which came as a disappointment to Pam. She did not like the shed!

    Well, I ended up going to Conway with Mom and Dad and Bail and Grandma yesterday. It was fun except for the ride up there and the ride back. Once we were in Conway we got kinda lost because Patrick said Rolling Rock instead of Rolling Hills. And Greenbriar when Greenbriar was on the other side of town. It was funny. When we were on his friends street I was hoping he'd jump up and wave his hands. Well, he waved his hands. We got to meet their friends too. They were nice. And the dogs! They were so sweet! After they showed us pictures and stuff we went out to lunch....At 3. We ate at a barbeque place which was very good. After that we took some pictures and left.


    link | posted by J at 7:38 AM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:06 PM, September 11, 2005~  

    funny

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:07 PM, September 11, 2005~  

    yes a 1r blue is a belt

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J