When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    3 days!!!, Morgan's Present, Cleaning, Tomorrow.

    3 Days!!!
    I am so excited! In 3 days, it will be Christmas! Merry Christmas! No, not "Happy Holidays", "Merry Christmas!". I do not celebrate Hanukkuh or Kwanzaa. I see no point! Christmas is the celebration of our Savior's birth!
    So, Merry Christmas!!!!....too be.

    Morgan's Present
    Ding-Dong
    Morgan came to our door today with a present for me! i had already given her a jewelry box and she brought me a little teddy bear with perfume! It smells good!

    Cleaning
    Today I had to dust, swiffer, scrub sinks, clean mirrors, and try to listen to my music. I was playing 5 different CDs. It was on shuffle, so it was all random. I played The One That You Love, Slippery When Wet, a CD that I burned, a CD that Mom burned, and a CD that Dad burned for me. I scrubbed my fingers to the bone and vacuumed everywhere.

    Tomorrow
    Can you believe I haven't gotten Blane's present yet?
    The game plan for tomorrow is for Dad to take me shopping for Blanes present. While there, I will also get a picture frame for the ****** ******** I made for Grandma. It is her Christmas gift from me.


    link | posted by J at 4:52 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J