When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    Lists

    What is strange (but cute!) about Ryleigh:
  • He shakes alot.
  • Every time Dad takes off his belt, Ryleigh runs, even he's never touched it.
  • He growls at pillows if they're on the floor.
  • He does not allow running in the house.
  • Pom-poms under the bed are not acceptable.
  • No going to be before 8:30, or he gets lonely.
  • He doesn't like for you to read a book without his permission and assistance.
  • He prefers you warn him before going near a trash bag.
  • If Birkleigh gets his picture taken, Ryleigh poses.
  • He stares at the TV and listens as if he understands it. (Most dogs do understand, but Ryleigh's not that smart)
  • He's "special".

  • What Gets My Attention:

  • Getting hit in the head with a ball.
  • Getting tripped.
  • Somebody yelling my name in my ear (after countless yells from across the room).
  • Whistles.
  • Fire alarms.
  • Ryleigh. (most of the time)
  • A big, loud noise. Usually a banging or knocking sound.
  • My little e-mail thing that pops up. (notifier)
  • Loud blasts of music.

  • Note: Snapping does not work on me.




    link | posted by J at 5:16 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J