When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    Thanksgiving Day

    Today was ok... I don't really like Thanksgiving that much. It's no different than most days. I like most days, just not Thanksgiving. We ate crawfish and played on the computer. Nobody came over, we don't eat turkey (I liek crawfish!), and we don't do anything out of the ordinary. My Grandma's in Georgia so she couldn't come over. We had Thanksgiving to ourselves.
    I can't wait until tomorrow!
    Feliz Navidad! The Christmas season begins!
    And that means decorating the house and decking the halls with bows of holly! (not really, only decorating the house!) Well, see ya!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 2:23 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J