When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    Rain! Movies, Ry's Rawhide, Mom and Dad's Birthday, Bronchitis and a Cold, and Am I all of a Sudden Stupid?

    Rain!
    It's raining
    It's pouring
    I love it
    I'll soon be snoring
    No bumping heads
    just comfy beds
    I'll sleep well until morning

    Like my song? I like the rain! We have had a really dry fall and summer and now it's raining! I love it! And we really needed it. Because of the rain, it might snow this winter! Yippee! Maybe even a white Christmas! Cool!

    Movies
    A couple weeks ago I watched Wes Craven's "They". It was good but it had a kind of weird ending. But, when it's Wes Craven, what else it there to expect? For those of you who get scared easily, stay away from Wes Craven's "They"! On that same weekend I watched Stephen King's "Sometimes They Come Back". Again, if you scare easily, don't watch it. This weekend I took a step away from that horror and settled down with Grandma to watch one my favorite classics, "The Wizard of Oz", on TBS. That movie is great every once in a while and I'll always love it no matter how old I get. Yesterday I watched "Around the World in 80 Days" which was very well laid out and hilarious. I highly recommend it.

    Ry's Rawhide
    Ryleigh got a new rawhide the other day and he's glued to it. The one time he let it out of his sight it ended up in Birkleigh's mouth. When I asked Ryleigh where his rawhide was, he went and looked at Toby, and then at Birkleigh, and couldn't seem to find out who took it. He got it back eventually and here he is now laying beside me.

    Mom and Dad's Birthday
    Mom's birthday is tomorrow and Dad's is the 17th. We already gave them their presents, so I can tell you without any *s. We got mom some beauty products like lotion and all that. And we got Dad a little flippy remote controlled car.

    Bronchitis and a Cold
    No, I don't have bronchitis. Haha!
    I have a cold, I think. My sinuses have been bothering me and I blow my nose about 1000 times a day. This all started on Saturday. I have a humidifier in my room, I put on Vicks at night, and I have been taking medicine. Not prescription or anything, just the regular drugs like claritan and chlortabs. The bronchitis is Amanda's thing. Amanda thinks she may be getting bronchitis but she's been going to school because she doesn't have a fever....yet. She has a sore raspy throat and has been coughing and all that. I hope she gets better.

    Am I Stupid All of a Sudden?
    I just thought this was weird:
    Paxton: Were you proficient in Math and Language?
    Me: No, I was advanced.
    Paxton: In both?
    Me: Yeah...
    Paxton: You were advanced in math?!
    Me:Yes.
    Paxton: and Literacy?!
    Me: Yes
    Paxton: Oh.
    About a week or 2 later..
    Paxton: Your advanced in Literacy and Math, right?
    Me: Yeah.
    Paxton: (talking to her friends) Hey guys, she was advanced in both, too.
    Andrew: You were?
    Me: Yeah.
    Andrew: Really?
    Me: Yeah.

    Ok, does everyone think I'm stupid all of sudden?


    link | posted by J at 7:10 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J