When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, November 19, 2005

    Thanksgiving Break, A Cold, How the Dogs are Handling the Weather, and Hello!


    Thanksgiving Break
    Thanksgiving is next week and I am so excited because we are out of school for 3 days. I love school, but I love no school, too! We're not doing anything "big" for Thanksgiving. We'll eat Cajun food and chocolate pie, watch football, and play on the computer. Nobody's coming over this year. Grandma will be in Georgia (with Uncle Rob, Aunt Nise, Ellie, and Annie) and Mr. Ken and Mrs. Shay have other plans. It will just be a regular day. And on Friday (drum roll, please) we plan to decorate the house for Christmas!!!

    A Cold
    I think I have a cold. I have been sneezing and I'm all congested and I have been this way for a couple weeks. I have been putting on Vicks and sleeping by the humidifier and all that jazz. My colds usually don't last this long. I usually only have a cold for 3 days. I've been taking lots of medicine like sudafed, chlortabs, triaminic, ya-da-ya-da. I think I might be getting better.

    How the Dogs Are Handling the Weather
    Ryleigh almost shivered himself unconsious last night. He was under all of the covers and blankets on the bed and he was still freezing. Toby hasn't seemed to notice a change in temperature. Birkleigh is fascinated with the fireplace but he doesn't get cold that easily, he is a shih-tzuh.

    Hello!
    Hello! Some quick little facts: Lisa's tae-kwon-doe team came in 2nd place. Lisa also made the honor roll. Katy got a camera for her birthday and she sent me some pictures. (Finally!) They came out good. Well, see ya later!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 3:07 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:42 AM, November 21, 2005~  

    yayay

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:22 PM, November 25, 2005~  

    Katy sent you pictures, how come I haven't seen them???

    kjbutton

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J