When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, December 04, 2005

    Visit from Aunt Cindy, Visit from Blane, Paxton Project, The House is Decorated!, Traditions?, and Buying from Barbara.

    Visit from Aunt Cindy
    I saw my car come by to pick me up and take me home, so I started walking towards it. Then a large figure pressed against the window with a pig nose and I knew it wasn't Birkleigh... It was Aunt Cindy! I got in the car and talked to her and we went home and talked more. We told stupid blonde jokes and mind-bender-ma-bobs. The stupid stuff like "The rooster laid an egg when the wind was blowing north. Which way did the egg go?" "Rooster's can't lay eggs." and all that jazz. It was fun and she left after a few hours.

    Visit from Blane
    Dad and I went to get Chinese food after coming back from Paxton's house (below) and when we came back, we ate and heard that Blane had called. He had asked if I was home and Mom had told him I wasn't because I wasn't. He came over at 6:30 after dinner, just like he had said. I was so glad! Blane is my 16-year-old cousin who I haven't seen since my recent birthday (8-18). We did stuff on the computer like taking pictures of his house through satellite (Google Earth) and I showed him this blog and my picture blog and all my graphics that I made. We went downstairs and asked Dad when the Super Bowl is. We went to the espn website and found it's in February. We're hoping Blane can come like he's done every year except earlier this year. Bailey made him a "surprise" with sugar, sprinkles, and melted chocolate syrup. No, he didn't like it. Dad went to the store and we talked to Mom after Bail went to bed. We discussed stupid movies and everything else. He left at 9:05 and said he hopes to come again soon. YAY!!!

    Paxton Projects
    In a few weeks we will be having a product market at school. Our project is to make multiple products and sell them for a sum of fake money so we can by products from other students stores. It's really cool. Anyways, yesterday I went to Paxton's house to make picture frames with her. We are partnered (from choice) to sell things. We went to Hobby Lobby and came back to her house where we painted canvases and decorated them. We put boas on them and will be selling them for 75$. Remember, it's fake money.

    The House Is Decorated!
    Mom got around to decorating and now she's sick. Way to go... We have Santa's and reindeer everywhere and our nativity scene is up. There are already some presents under the tree.

    Traditions?
    We really are not very traditional... We don't have turkey on Thanksgiving, we don't trick-or-treat (never have), and we don't where red white and blue on Flag Day. But we kind pf have little traditions we formed on our own for Christmas..I think... One is, every year Bailey and I make a Christmas movie with a Santa and stuff, usually during Christmas break. Also, Dad usually makes Bon-bons or chocolate pie. Yum! And, of course, we always open 1 present on Christmas Eve. Oh yeah! We also put up the tree on Black Friday every year. I guess they're traditions...I'm not sure.

    Buying from Barbara
    The GT kids were selling stuff they made Friday during lunch. Barbara was selling "Half-Time Huggers" which are those things that keep you're bottle warm turned into jerseys. Jordan (Gooby) and I went around asking everyone for $2.50 to buy from Barbara. Eventually we did and were out of breath, but we got to buy from Barbara. Then we were happy about getting to buy from Barbara not really caring about the half-time-hugger, which is actually very cool.


    link | posted by J at 11:40 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J