When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, December 25, 2005

    Christmas: The Best and The Worst

    Merry Christmas!

    The Best
    I had a great Christmas! See pictures from previous years at my picture blog.
    My Christmas was wonderful! It was Birkleigh's first and I bet he loved it. I got a call from Lisa this morning. She got some good stuff, check it out at her blog.
    It was great hearing from her and she told me to tell my aunt (our 4th grade teacher) "Hi". I wore Blane's hat, as always, it's practically tradition. We ate bon-bons and turkey, and chocolate chip cream cheese dip on graham crackers. Excellent! The presents were awesome! I got a video game I've been wanting, a couple DVDs, a book I was wanting, and a ton of stuff. Of course, I didn't get most of the things on my list, but I don't want what I put on my list. I like for people to take those ideas and get me something else. Grandma Judy loved the shadow portrait (silhouette) I made of myself. That's what I had framed. She has Dad's and Uncle Rob's from when they were 5, and she's going to put mine with them. I think everybody enjoyed their gift! That makes me happy!

    The Worst
    We thought we were going to have to cancel Christmas. Mom and Bailey have a stomach bug that have kept them puking alot. They were sick today and couldn't really enjoy Christmas. Also, Grandma Wanda was sick with bronchitus! She couldn't come today and we were really sad. Also, this is our 2nd Christmas without Papa. He passed away October of '04.
    Even though all this happened, I still had a pretty good Christmas!


    link | posted by J at 5:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J