When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, January 29, 2006

    Lexi's Party

    Yesterday was my cousin's birthday party! She turned 4 on January 11th and they waited until yesterday to have her party. It was her first real party. She had some friends over and Keaton, Stevie, and I all helped the little kids and stuff. They made chocolate suckers, bouncy balls, and play-doh, and had cake! It was really fun. We gave Lexi a Doodle-Bear, and Adam and I were playing with it while the other kids stuck their hands in ooey-gooey play doh mix. YUCK! I helped with everything, but that. I found a "magic fish" (as I call it) in Keaton's room. It was a dolphin lamp that lit up when you pressed the button. When Brandi passed out cupcakes, her fingers got really messy. So guess what she did. Take a wild guess...
    This is where sarcasm stabs me in the back...
    Are you ready?
    I said "Ohh, yummy fingers."
    She came charging at me with sticky icing-ish hands and rubbed them in my hair and on my face. Thanks Brandi!


    link | posted by J at 3:16 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:29 PM, January 29, 2006~  

    We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J