When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, January 03, 2006

    Brioso, Yesterday, The Movies, Tomorrow!, and Coming Closer!

    Brioso
    Today we went to a brazilian restaurant called Brioso Brazil, around 5:00. We just got home about 30 minutes ago! It was delicious. They would bring food to you and you would tell them if you wanted it or not. It was awesome. I said "yes" to the parmesan chicken, and all of their steaks! I said "yes" to other things too, I just can't remember. Dad and I had a fudge brownie with ice cream for dessert and Bailey and Mom had raspberry cheesecake.

    Yesterday
    Yesterday, Mom, Bail, and I went shopping. I spent half of one of my Barnes and Noble giftcards to buy a scary stories book. It has short stories by a lot of authors. What caught my eye was 2 of my favorites, R.L. Stine and Stephen King. It also has a Roald Dahl story in it. We got Starbucks coffee at Barnes and Noble. I had a mocha chiller and Mom and Bailey got hot mocha expressos. We also went to Hobby Lobby where Mom bought me a sketch pad and charcoal pencils. I paid her back and that ended up buying her a drink at Sonic. I think she got water or tea, I'm not sure.

    The Movies
    My mama took me to the movies today to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was awesome! I loved it! It wasn't as scary as the book so I was somewhat disappointed, but oh well! It had good acting and animation. I saw a preview for King Kong, which my mom and I have been wanting to see. It looked even better on the commercial at the movies than on TV. Now we really want to see it. We'll probably wait and rent it though. We only go to the movies maybe 4 times a year. It's tradition for Mom and I to see Harry Potter when it comes out.

    Tomorrow!
    Be sure to read tomorrow! It's going to be a good post. But I can't tell you what it will be about!

    Coming Closer!
    I am so excited, this Thursday is the spelling bee! It is also my first day back to school! My spelling bee will be at 8:15, so I will need to go to bed early tomorrow night so that I don't fall asleep while accepting my 1st place trophy. Haha!


    link | posted by J at 7:42 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J