When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, January 13, 2006

    Bloody Mary!!!

    Friday the 13th--Superstition Got the Best of Us...
    Amanda and I have been waiting all week, and today finally came! As you know, today is Friday the 13th! I love Friday the 13th! The day, not the movie. Before I tell you the story I will have you know I was very disappointed to have made it through the day with both eyeballs in place...
    ......................................................................................................
    We came to school and headed off to gym. Throughout the week, words gone through the school that Amanda and I are brave enough to say Bloody mary 3 times in the mirror....and have our eyes clawed out by Bloody Mary's spirit that supposedly travels through mirrors. People were coming up to us, "Are you really going to do it?" and we said "Yes". But one girl, Teresa, came up and said "You know the bathrooms have security cameras, right?" Oopsy...
    I ran to tell Amanda when she was finished dressing (we were in the locker room). We had to do it in the gym bathroom, and fast. We ran in and waited for the bathroom to clear. We stared into the mirror with our hands on the counter and said "1...2...3..." And in perfect unison-"Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary". We stared into the mirror. Silence. Then we ran into the gym for PE. Every time we passed a mirror we looked for her. Every pair of glasses, every glass box. Then, at our bathroom break at 7th block, were looking in the mirror and Amanda jumped. She saw a reflection of a shadow in the reflection of the paper towel dispenser. Fake... It wasn't Bloody Mary, it coudn't be. No one else in the bathroom. We left to class. And that's the end....
    Oh yeah, it was a shadow beside Amanda's, and I was on the opposite side of the bathroom.


    link | posted by J at 7:22 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J