When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, January 01, 2006

    New Years

    Happy New Years!
    I will recall 2005 and make plans for 2006.

    2005 Accomplishments
  • Came in 5th place at district spelling bee after coming in 2nd place at school.
  • Got a blog (ta-da!)
  • finished my first year in a public school, and started my second.
  • Was transferred to an intermediate gymnastics class after 1 month of lessons.
  • Was proved Advanced in literacy and math through the benchmark test.
  • Got a professional graphic arts program and mastered it immediately. (click here for proof)
  • Adopted Birkleigh!!!

  • 2006 Accomplishments (so far)

  • I haven't gotten sick at all.
  • I haven't lost any competitions. (Or had any competitions for that matter...)
  • I haven't gone too long without updating. (But yet this is my first update all year...)
  • I haven't spilled anything on myself or anyone else. (All I've had today was water breakfast!)
  • I haven't blown out a candle and gotten wax all over my self. (It happened last week, but it was an accident!!!)
  • I haven't gotten any computer viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, etc... (That reminds me, I need to clean out my computer!)

  • New Years Resolutions

  • Win the school spelling bee.
  • Not miss a single episode of Monk or The 4400 when they're back in season.
  • Not get any big time viruses that result in me getting a new hardrive. (Again...)
  • Overcome my OCD. (OCD should be 4 letters so that it's an even number of letters...lol)
  • Remember to post on January 4th so all you readers will get to read it! I still won't tell you why! You'll have to see!
  • Not have too many New Years Resolutions.

  • link | posted by J at 12:06 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J