When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, January 04, 2006

    Ta-da!!!

    Today is my blog's birthday!
    This is the day we've been waiting for!
    I call it, my blog-versary!
    As of today, my blog is 1 year old. This is my story:
    It was early morning, January 4th. We were in the car and Dad said something about his blog. "What's a blog?" was my question. He told me that Google had come up with a program to create mini journaling websites. And he told me I was old enough to get my own blog. So, later that night after showing me his blog, he showed me the Blogger website and told me how to create a blog. I followed the steps, and created my first post. Since then, I have been blogging about my life and sharing the experience to blog with my friends.

    Unknown date---Jordan F. created her blog after seeing and liking mine.
    July 21st--Nicole created her blog after seeing and liking mine.
    August 14th--Lisa created her blog after seeing and liking mine.

    Through this blog I have progressed in my computer skills. I have learned how to toy around in the html code and do all sorts of stuff. I have a weekly calendar on the sidebar that I put there myself, I have a poll, a "Special Thanks To", and many other things.

    Earlier this year, starting May 29th, I did a series of posts telling about my friends that lasted until June 7th. I wrote about my friends Katy, Sara, Lisa, Gooby, Hannah, Jordan F., Korah, Kambri, Morgan (Fluffy), and Leta. I do plan to do this again this year talking about some of the same and some different people, talking about new things and new excitements that will have happened between last year and this year.

    I have typed many things on this blog. I have made a dedication to my friend Sara when she moved (click here to read it), and typed many posts about visits to and from friends. I wrote about my previous Spelling Bee, and given a review on some things I had watched on TV. This past year of blogging has been great and I will keep doing it for a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time!!!!!

    Thank you for reading!
    Will post again soon!


    link | posted by J at 11:25 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J