When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, January 07, 2006

    Skipping School, Run Birkleigh Run!, My Ears, and the Award Binder

    Skipping School
    Haha! I didn't skip school. I was just out until lunch. I had to go to the doctor. My appointment was at 8:30, and I was getting my prescription represcriptioned. Haha! While I was gone, there was an assembly that would last until lunch. I didn't see the point in coming in during the assembly because that would mess everything up. So Mom and I went home and I ate Everydays (Mom's soup) and then headed back to school.

    Run, Birkleigh, Run!
    His name's Birkleigh, Birkleigh Gump.
    Mom got an e-mail from Dad when she came home and Dad had already left. It told about our little Birkleigh's non-stop run. This was about, 2 days ago I think. Birkleigh was wanting outside, scratching franticallly at the door in that pitiful way. Dad let him out to be nice. Usually we put him out back but Dad thought it would be alright to let the poor dog have some fun. Big mistake... Birkleigh took of running down, down, down the street and then Dad took off running down, down, down the street. Birkleigh ran so far down through other people's yards that Dad had no choice but to sneak up on him and tackle him. No more morning jogs for this dog...

    My Ears
    I can't hear in my left ear! It's been numb inside and out since last night. It's very very strange. Mom says it's just fluid. I like that word: fluuuu-iddddd. Haha! Anyways, it's weird.

    Award Binder
    Yesterday I won the Perfect Attendance and Straight A awards. Now I have a very large collection. Dad suggested using a binder and clear protective sheets to put the awards in. It's brilliant! So that's what I did. Now I have to find all my awards... Some of them are in Mom's office, and those are for her to find.


    link | posted by J at 12:47 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J