When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, December 26, 2005

    Study Study Study, Busy Week, Little Things, and Be Sure to Read!

    Study Study Study
    It's the last day of school before the holiday vacation...(Picture It)
    A ton of brainiacs are being called to the office... I think it's a GT or OM thing, neither of which I'm in because I don't want to be. I block it out and continue my work. Then they call my name... Oh boy!
    Turns out, I was being called to the office to be given a long 14 page study guide for the spelling bee. I won my class spelling bee, so I'm moving on... I will not get 2nd place this year... I will win or lose...
    I'm so excited!!!

    Busy Week
    Check out the weekly calendar thing on the right side of the webpage. It's going to be a long week. And check throughout the week because I have things in my schedule waiting to pop up. I'll be with Aunt Cindy, (Yay!) Mom, (Yay!) Lisa, (Yay!), possibly Keaton, (Yay!), and possibly Blane. (Yay!)

    Little Things
    My neck hurts, Bailey's sick, Dixie came back after 5 years of being "dead" when she really wasn't she's just been in surgery and stuff after a car wreck and Di finally broke the news to JR, Tad, and Jamie that she's not Dixie because Dixie's dead but she's actually not, they only think so--Dixie made Di promise not to tell anybody and Babe gave JR a picture of when he was a baby and Dixie--the real Dixie--was holding him. This was on my favorite soap opera. Also, (in real life), Mom hasn't been feeling good, so Dad and I are the only healthy ones. We go back to school on the 5th and I'm half excited, half not.

    Be Sure To Read!
    Be sure to read my blog on January 4th. It's important, you'll love it!
    Mark your calendar! I'll mark mine when I get one!
    Remember, the 4th!


    link | posted by J at 2:06 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J