When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, March 06, 2006

    Brownies, B-Ball, and Benchmark! Oh My!

    Brownies
    On Sunday, Mom and Bail were sick. Because of this, we did not go to church. Around 10 in the morning, I decided I wanted brownies. I ran downstairs and asked Mom if I could and where the box was. She didn't know... This is where I get lucky. Right when I turn around, there sits a huge box of Hershey/Betty Crocker brownie mix. YUM! I took it upstairs and mixed all the ingredients. I followed the instructions for 40 brownies (the most) of course! 4 eggs, vegetable oil (which I couldn't reach, so Mom had to get for me) yada yada yada... Anyways, I put them in the oven and went downstairs. I watched "Supernatural" on TiVo for 40 minutes and went up stairs. I stuck the knife in the brownies and stuff and put them in the oven and the whole 9 yards. Completely delayed my paranormal programming... But finally they were done and I licked the bowl and let them set. Then I had lunch... Ended up not getting a brownie until 2:00!

    B-Ball
    Today, I went outside with Katy. We took pictures and filmed each other and stuff. It was really fun! Kye was attempting to make a basket in the driveway so we went over and started playing with him. Of course, we went easy on him. My losing has nothing to do with him being younger than me..... Well, Kye was on his own team against me and Katy and it was easier for him because the goal was only like 5 and a half ft.. Ours kept on going over because, well, we can actually reach it when walking by...

    Benchmark
    Tomorrow is the benchmark. The suspense is killing me, can't you tell?
    Anyways, I think the benchmark is very boring because it reminds me of the SATs. Just typing those letters made me shiver and it's not because I just got out of the shower. We are doing the literacy/reading/multiple choice/open response/etc thing tomorrow. No math...yet. All the useless stuff in Wednesday. We have a discombobulated schedule tomorrow and then a differently discombobulated schedule on Wednesday. It's the same benchmark just a different subject! It's nuts... And it will drive me crazy.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me.

    I'll be back...


    link | posted by J at 7:30 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J