When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, March 04, 2006

    Olivia's House

    Intro
    I spent the night at Olivia's house last night!

    Arrival
    Because Olivia lives so close to the school, all we had to do was walk down to the other school's parking lot to be picked up. Olivia's mom brought us to her house and I put all my stuff in it's place, ready for excitement. I became aquainted with some of her family members.
    Dane--Younger brother who plays on the computer alot.
    Drake--Younger brother, 5, (younger than Dane) who likes to play in the park.
    Fred--Younger brother, species: hamster

    To the Park
    When Drake wanted to go to the park, Olivia and I hopped on our scooters and rode down there with him. I took pictures of Olivia and we pushed Drake on the swing. Olivia and I climbed the rock wall a bit while we talked. I took lots of pictures. Olivia and I sat on the swing and talked for a while, and then I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and off in the distance was Brandon (2nd place in the spelling bee). I was very surprised. He was playing ball with Ashley's cousin, Josh. I ran over there to say hi. I called his name and waved and got his attention. He came over and said hi and asked how I'd been and stuff. After he got back to his game with Josh, me and Olivia walked off and started pushing Drake on the swing. Eventually the whole place cleared until the clouds came and we were alone with only the kids in OM who were in the gym next to the playground. We rode back to Olivia's house and ate dinner.

    Flightplan and The Forgotten
    After dinner, we decided we'd watch movies. I had brought The Forgotten and Olivia had rented Flightplan. We watched Flightplan first. It wasn't exactly like I had expected but I would recommend it. 10 minutes into The Forgotten Olivia fell asleep. It was only 9:40! I shook her and shook her until she jumped. I have seen The Forgotten 4 times now and it is awesome. Towards the end, when the guy was popping up everywhere and chasing Telly, it made a loud whooshy noise. Right when that happened, I couldn't even hear Telly choking because I was laughing so hard. Olivia had jumped and screamed and covered her eyes, because the whooshy noise had surprised her. It was funny!

    Waking Up
    We had gone to bed around 12 or 1 after playing "Find Fred" with Olivia's hamster. When I woke up, I snuck into Olivia's room, took 3 pictures without her waking (the flash was on), crawled beside her bed, and jumped up screaming "OOo! Wa-Ahhhhhhhhh!" I have never seen anyone panic quite like that. It wasn't exactly a panic, though.

    A Blog For Olivia
    Towards the end of our adventure, we sat down and played on the computer. I helped her set up a blog for typing and a picture blog, just like mine.

    I had lots of fun at Olivia's house. She is a great person.

    Olivia's blog: www.cheer4ever55.blogspot.com
    Olivia's picture blog: www.livipics.blogspot.com


    link | posted by J at 2:15 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J