When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

    Sorry...We're Closed!

    No, my blog is not closed! I could never quit! It is Friend Week that is over. I know, there were not very many people and I didn't post everyday. There were a few minor setbacks... Olivia spent the night last Friday, and I had a class with Rusty yesterday. Also, there has been some issues with logging into my blogger account. Don't ask.
    Thank you for putting up with me...
    Now it's time to tell you what you've missed...
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 10:25 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J